Salted Choco nut bar
1 Cup Almonds
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds 1/4
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds 1/2
3/4 Cup Puffed Rice 3/4
1/4 Cup Flax Seeds 1/4
1/4 Tsp Nezo Sea Salt 1/4
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/2
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence 1
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup 1/4
85 Grams Dark Chocolate
1. Line a 900 gram square baking tin with greased baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 160° C / 320° F.
3. Place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add vanilla essence & maple syrup in & mix well.
5. Spread the mixture in the baking tin & press it down really well so there are no gaps.
6. Bake at 160° C / 320° F for 30-40 minutes.
7. Allow to cook completely before cutting or applying melted chocolate.
8. To melt the chocolate over a double boiler slowly & spread it on top of the bar.
9. Sprinkle with some Nezo Coarse Sea salt on top
10. Place in the freezer for 15 mins for the chocolate to set.
11. Cut into equal size pieces with a sharp knife.
12. Top with some Nezo coarse sea salt (Optional)