Sea salt coarse
- 100g Grinder
- 500g Carton box
NEZO has been adding a pinch of love to lives since 1929. Our long history has made us master the skills of mining and grinding salt to perfection. Our Sea salt is harvested using ancient techniques. Rich in minerals and trace elements, this salt has an extra coarse grain, that slowly dissolves and creates a true salty taste explosion.
The shape and size of a salt grain determine the flavor impact. That is why NEZO salt is crystallized in various sizes. NEZO salt has courser, angular grains, which give off a lot more taste straight away because of their shape.
NEZO sea salt is harvested from salt pans using ancient techniques, after which it is washed, dried and sieved. It is rich in minerals and trace elements, which gives the salt a milder flavor.
Preparing & cooking
Salt is better and more evenly absorbed by the ingredients if added during the cooking and preparation process. This is particularly true for ingredients that have been carefully assembled; you can't always just stir things up! Some foods also take a while for flavors to soak through. If you add salt only at the table, the liquid will benefit, but the ingredients will generally taste bland, like they were unsalted.
Salted Choco nut bar
1. Line a 900 gram square baking tin with greased baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 160° C / 320° F.
3. Place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add vanilla essence & maple syrup in & mix well.
5. Spread the mixture in the baking tin & press it down really well so there are no gaps.
6. Bake at 160° C / 320° F for 30-40 minutes.
7. Allow to cook completely before cutting or applying melted chocolate.
8. To melt the chocolate over a double boiler slowly & spread it on top of the bar.
9. Sprinkle with some <...>