04. Himalayan pink salt coarse
- 90g Mill
- 500g Carton box
NEZO Himalaya pink salt originates from the Himalayas. It is rich in minerals and trace elements, which gives the salt a milder flavour.
The shape and size of a salt grain determine the flavor impact. That is why NEZO salt is crystallized in various sizes. NEZO 04 salt has courser, angular grains, which give off a lot more taste straight away because of their shape.
NEZO Himalayan salt is one of the oldest types of salt in the world, containing many minerals that are important to your body. The salt is sourced in the Himalayas and is naturally mild and tasteful. It gets its beautiful pink color from iron oxide and is typically millions of years old.
Why do you need finishing salt in your kitchen? Our salt collection consists of unrefined, all-natural salts that enhance the flavor of your favorite dishes — just a pinch can add voice and texture. When applied to your dishes as a finishing touch, salt will stand out more as an individual ingredient and -depending on the size of the grind- provide a more subtle taste or an excellent crunch.
Mussels in Marinara Sauce
- Place the olive oil in a large saucepan over high heat and gently cook the chopped onion, sliced garlic and chopped green chilies until the onions and garlic become soft and translucent.
- Add the peeled chopped tomatoes and stir to mix.
- Add the fish stock and tomato paste. Stir all to incorporate. Season with Himalayan Pink Salt & black pepper
- Bring the tomato mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer – stirring occasionally – for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam your mussels for about 3 minutes or until they are all open. (Discard the ones that did no...