Himalayan Pink fine
- 500g Carton box
NEZO Himalayan Pink salt originates from the Himalayas. It is rich in minerals and trace elements, which gives the salt a milder flavour.
The shape and size of a salt grain determines the flavor impact. That is why NEZO salt is crystallized in various sizes . NEZO fine salt consists of small grains that dissolve easily and connect the flavors of the individual ingredients.
Himalayan Pink Salt
NEZO Himalayan pink salt is one of the oldest types of salt in the world, containing many minerals that are important to your body. The salt is sourced in the Himalayas and is naturally mild and tasteful. It gets its beautiful pink color from iron oxide and is typically millions of years old.
Preparing & cooking
Salt is better and more evenly absorbed by the ingredients if added during the cooking and preparation process. This is particularly true for ingredients that have been carefully assembled; you can't always just stir things up! Some foods also take a while for flavors to soak through. If you add salt only at the table, the liquid will benefit, but the ingredients will generally taste bland, like they were unsalted.
Roasted Pumpkin with Labneh & Zaatar Salad
- Start by roasting the pumpkin. Preheat oven to 400F-200C.
- Place peeled and cubed pumpkin in an oven-proof baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt & ½ tbsp zaatar. Roast uncovered until the pumpkin softens (about 18 minutes).
- You have to turn the pumpkin every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking. Once done, remove from heat and cool down.
To toast the nuts and seeds, place them separately on baking sheets in a single layer, and place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turning twice throughout.
- Remove from oven and cool down.
- To Assemble, toss leaves, nuts...