• 1 kg boneless chicken breast cut into cubes
For the marinada:
• 1 cup full fat yoghurt
• 3-4 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp Nezo fine Iodized Table salt
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp paprika
• 3 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tsp saffron dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a big bowl. Add the chicken cubes and give it a good mix till all the chicken pieces are covered with the marinade. Leave aside for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Thread chicken into skewers. Place skewers on a hot grill. Grill till cooked. Serve hot with steamed buttered rice and yoghurt.